WHY CONVERT ESP TO BAG FILTER?
The following factors take a toll on the performance of the ESP:
- Increase in Plant Capacity over a period of time.
- Change in the inputs of Raw Materials over a period of time.
- Design deficiencies leading to non uniform gas distribution.
- Ageing of the ESP resulting in reduced electromechanical clearances.
- Stringent Air Pollution Control norms which the ESP is not designed to meet.
BENEFITS OF CONVERSION OF ESP TO BAG FILTER:
ESP to Bag Filter Conversion offers a unique solution to all the above problems in the most economical way.
- ESP to Bag Filter offers an attractive upgrade option to underperforming ESPs.
- Meet stringent & latest Air Pollution control norms.
- Saves upto 50% in space requirements.
- Saves upto 50% in capital costs compared to conventional systems.