Audits help to maximize the performance of pollution control equipment. Performance Shortfall in your equipments takes place on account of
- Aging Equipment
- Augmentation in the production level
- Pollution control norms becoming stringent.
A comprehensive audit of an ESP or Bag Filter can reveal the reasons for performance shortfall, ways to overcome the problem areas and a path for achieving the best performance in the most effective manner.Audit helps in assessing present condition of the equipment & present process parameters as against the design conditions.
What you get from us:
- Audits of ESP’s & Bag Filters, and detailed audit report submission.
- Detailed analysis for the reason for shortfall in performance of the Bag Filter.
- Engineering review and analysis.
- Interaction of your team with our experienced engineers.
- Helping you understand the fundamentals of your Air Pollution control equipment.
- Short-term and long-term solutions to each problem along with cost and time estimates.
- Recommendations / suggestions for improving the performance.
- Recommendations of upgrades to the latest technologies and trends in the industry.
- A road map to achieve the desired result with minimum downtime & investment.
- Increase in reliability of your APC equipment.
- Improvement of your Air Pollution compliance goals.
- Reduction in the environmental impact.